Saturday, October 31, 2020

Life is too Crazy :\


 

Hello Readers!

This has been a crazy week, and NaNoWriMo is just a few days away! *internal panicking* I'm so sorry that this post is late. :( 

I don't know if I'm ready or not. Most of my WIP is outlined, but I still feel very unprepared. 

To be honest, I should be prepping right now, but my brain needs a break from WWI and outlining for a moment. 

Today I was gonna tell you about Charlotte de Bourbon, I'd still love to, but sadly time will not allow that to happen today. 

If you're a writer I hope you're ready for NaNoWriMo. 

If you celebrate Reformation Day (like me) Happy Reformation day! 

This is gonna wrap up this post, I'll try to keep you updated on my NaNoWriMo stats. 

Soli Deo Gloria,

Mattie May

 

No comments:

Post a Comment