Tuesday, December 29, 2020

End of the Year Wrap-Up

 


Hello Readers! 

I am so sorry I didn't get to do the posts I had planned this month, but life has been crazy busy. 

As it is the 29th of December, I thought I should do a wrap-up of this year and let y'all know about plans for next year! 

Even if this year was a rollercoaster, I got quite a bit done. 

This spring I published my debut novel, Everlasting Gold. 

This summer I finished high school and republished Everlasting Gold after fixing some typos. 

This fall I participated in NaNoWriMo and won at just over 50K 

Since I've started this blog, I've posted at least once a month, sometimes more! (I love blogging!) 

 Although I'm not sure what 2021 holds for me yet, I'm rather excited! 

Some of my goals for 2021 are: 

  • Post here at least once a month (hopefully more)
  • Update this day in history
  • Finish writing On The Field by the end of winter 
  • Work on some poetry
  • Keep track of any creative words written
  • Keep track of books, read
  • Daily (or at least weekly) Italian practice
  • Work consistently in daily devotions 
  • Manage screen time better
That's the short version *eyes the long one*

I think that's about it for this post; I hope y'all have a lovely New Year! 

Blessings,

Mattie May, The Blossoming Writer


No comments:

Post a Comment