Saturday, January 30, 2021

January Wrap Up


 

Hello Readers! 

I didn't do much this month due to being busy and burnt, but this is an overview of what I've been doing!

Reading:

~ Book Four: The Dark Heart, Julie Cave 

I would not recommend this series. While it covers a variety of interesting topics and themes with fun characters, it also deals with the darkest side of man. 

~ Book Eight: Rescue in the Rockies, C. R. Hedgecock

I technically started this book in December, but I finished it this month so we're counting it here. For the past few years, my sisters and I have enjoyed the Baker Family Adventures, and I'd highly recommend them. 

Writing

To be honest, not much of this happened 😜. I did go through about half of On The Field, leaving myself comments on what to fix on the next draft. I wrote one poem. 

Personal

I've done pretty well at keeping up with my goals for this year, given that it's only January I'm not sure how much that is saying 😜.


Well, that's all for today, y'all! Have a lovely February! 

Blessings,

Mattie May



No comments:

Post a Comment