Friday, April 30, 2021

April Wrap-Up


 

Hello Readers!

This month went by way too fast. So fast that most of it is a blur and I don't really remember what happened.... oops... 

I didn't do as much reading this month, because of Reasons that will be announced in my next post... ;) 

I think my favorite read this month was Sir Knight of the Splendid Way, By W.E. Cule. It has been a while since I last read an allegory and I really enjoyed it. I love finding parallels and looking at the symbolism hidden in the story.  

I didn't write much this month, that I remember, maybe a poem or two, but nothing that is worthy of being shown lol. 

Another thing that happened this month is that I started taking an Italian class and I love it. Italian is a beautiful language and I'm excited to be learning it. 

I don't know about you, but I love giveaways, even if I never win, it's still fun and I get to support other authors! A friend of mine, Edna Pellen from Bleeding Ink, is hosting a giveaway for The Fire Rain Chronicles by Miranda Marie! Click this Link to read more and find instructions on how to enter and hopefully win this lovely series!

I think that's all for today, I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!  

Blessings,

Mattie May



No comments:

Post a Comment