Thursday, May 27, 2021

Exciting Announcement!!!



Hello Readers!

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier this month, but I have been busy getting ready for the announcement I am going to be sharing with y'all today. I am *so* excited to tell y'all about this! There is also a very much less exciting announcement at the end. 

As most of you probably know, I love history and I especially get excited about women in history. I also love telling others about history and learning more myself! So, I decided to combine my passion for writing and history and telling stories into one thing. 

....

I'm starting a podcast!!! 

I'm calling it Blossoms of Courage, a podcast that will encourage the women of today with the women of yesterday. My goal is to launch it on June 1st. And I'm stuck between mild panic and excitement as I try and pull everything together. 

Anyway, if you want to learn more, you can check out the Facebook page Here! and check out the blog Here!

Please follow, like, and join me in learning about these amazing women of courage! 

....

Not so exciting news...

FeedBurner is taking away its option to follow by email in the next month or so... I will be either switching to a new site or figuring out how to set up a newsletter type thing so y'all can get updates on my writing and such things. I'll keep y'all updated on any upcoming changes. And what I decide to do in the end.

That is all for now y'all. I hope you have a lovely rest of your week and Memorial Day weekend!

Blessings,

Mattie May





No comments:

Post a Comment